NEED 2 find a IOWA DR. or MIDWIFE. PLEASE HELP! (VBA2C)

I'm currently pregnant with baby #3 and i've decided to go vba2c this time ( vaginal birth after 2 c sections) but im have trouble finding a dr or midwife near me to look after me through my prenatal care and possibly deliver me.

if you know the name or number of anyone you think could help please let me know.

also if you've had a vba2c please share your experience and if you had problems finding a care giver.... or how you went about it...

still unsure about what i'll do it i cant find anyone...

thanks

PEACHES1721

Asked by PEACHES1721 at 10:47 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Univ Of Iowa. I belive it's in IA city. My friend went there for her midwife. GL and Congrats!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 11:12 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• http://iowamidwives.net/
    your best bet for a successful vba2c is an out of hospital birth, either at home or a birth center. if you find a dr and go to a hospital, you're more likely to end up w/ another c/s esp if you're induced or your labor doesn't progress the way they want it too.
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 8:17 AM on Aug. 1, 2009