no im not fat im.......

ok i seen this girl she had to been maybe 16 and was wearing a shirt that said " no im not fat....im knocked up" if your daughter got "knocked up at say 16 would u let her wear a shirt like that???? this girl was with her mom i was shocked

mama2my2boys

Asked by mama2my2boys at 10:56 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I know where she got that - Spencers.
    I had a cute one, but I was an adult when I was pregnant.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 10:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I think at 16 its a little off but when I was pregnant ( I am 28) I would have so worn that shirt
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Dont be fooled, my friend is 21 and looks 16! and yes, I would. I see nothinf wrong with it! If she is there is no hiding it!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 10:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• she could be wearin it to get attention and get a rise out of people...was she fat? did she look preggers?
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 10:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Alysia has a good point. I went out with my friends last January as the DD - I was 20 - and the bouncer asked me if I was 12.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 11:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• and i agree with thee above im 28 and people think im 16 im always IDed to buy energy drinks even when im with my kids
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:01 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I don't care what age, the shirt sounds tacky and would be worn by someone with no self esteem
    Anonymous

• no she was really really skinny you could sooooo tell she was preggers thats the only part of her body that was fat...lol ........and she was young i know there are people out there that look young and are older but she was young
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:04 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• yeah i thought the shirt was tacky
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:05 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Wow that is dumb at 16! I have the same problem as others looking young for my age. People think I am my sister's lil sis when I am 21 and she is 16!!!

It's because my sister is a big foot!!!!!! LOL I am 5'6 she is 6'1!!!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 11:06 PM on Jul. 31, 2009