i am tryin for number two but...

well hello im a mom of a 14 month old boy and we were tryin for number two... well we have been u know what for the longest time, my period was stopped since my son was born for over a year and just recently started all by it self... so we just have been tryin with no luck, so just recently i started feelin sick like wanting to throw up so i just get excieted but then my period started which sux... i just wanted to know if there would be any chance of not just me but anyone could be pregnant and still get their period? i havent taken a test or anything just want to know what u guys think! i really hope we could be prego but u never know... i dont want to get my hopes up for no reason! thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You don't have a period while pregnant. While there could be bleeding during pregnancy there is no period. Sorry mama it doesn't sound like it's this month. Just keep trying :)
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 11:26 PM on Jul. 31, 2009