When you block someone, do your questions show up on the question page?

If I block someone, can they still read my questions, but just not be able to answer them? Or do they just not show up to them at all?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 11:00 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I remember when the election was happening things were getting heated and lots of "blocking" was going on... what I do know is that if you blocked someone, they could respond to your journal.. but you would not be able to read or even see their response. I had a woman blocked for months, because she was harassing me... when I unblocked her, I saw posts she had made all over the place that I couldnt see when she was blocked. I think that CMSM is right.. they can see anything in the public part of CM, but you might not be able to see their response.
    LuminousMom

Answer by LuminousMom at 5:11 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Yes they can read your questions and answer them. When you block someone it blocks them from your profile. Any part of CM that can be accessed publicly can still be seen and most often responded to by the person you block. This includes answers, groups and journals as well.
    CMSM_Admin

Answer by CMSM_Admin at 2:22 AM on Aug. 1, 2009