If a woman walked up to you and said here take my baby, while handing it towards you, what would you do?

It is a strange strange world I say.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i would laugh at her ass and tell her i have my own bad baby to look after. lol
    Anonymous

• Huh? I would take the baby. Then if she left I would call the police. Sometimes there is no other answer.
    Anonymous

• I'd tell her HELL NO

Answer by admckenzie at 11:05 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• LOL! I would say, "No thank you, you keep it".
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:05 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I would ask why, if she didnt want him/her then yes I would. But if she was like hold my baby I gotta pee or something than I would say :you had him/her, not me! I got my own!"
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 11:07 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I suppose it would depend on how frantic she appered, if she seemed like someone I could calm then I would try to do so and see how I could help her and her baby. If it was a case of she was gonna hurt the baby or just was completely unresonable, I would take the baby and try to get a good description of her in my mind. Then I would grab my cell phone and call 911. That way the police would come and maybe find the mom and get her help.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 11:07 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• This actually happened to us. When I was about 12, we were at a stop sign when a women shoved her baby into our car and said, "here, want a baby" we took the baby to the fire station up the street.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:07 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• you mean as in here keep my baby or here hold while il do this? if it was a mom with hands full and needed someone to hold the baby while she did whatever she did id be like yeah sure..but for someone to say here you can keep her id be like what ur jokin right?
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:11 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• i would ask her why. do you need help with something. a lady once ask me if i would carry her kid down the hill, while she carried a ice chest. So i said sure. And carried the kid down the hill for her.
    ibeamomysomeday

Answer by ibeamomysomeday at 11:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• If u touch it the mother won't take it back, lol
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 11:20 PM on Jul. 31, 2009