strep B help!

Has any one else had postive result from strep b test? and how did it turn out for your baby and you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yes and it was fine. When I was admitted during labor, they set up an IV of antibiotics. That was it. No problems at all.
    Anonymous

• same as pp....
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:14 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• The only problem I had was that my water broke and I wasn't contracting so they had to induce because of the risk of infection. They usually start you on antibiotics when you get to the hospital so there are no complications.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 12:19 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Yeah, it's fine. If it's not known that you are pos it can be serious, but as long as they know they can give you the antibiotics and it will be fine. I was pos with all three of my boys and they are all healthy normal boys of 11, 6, and 3. Good luck and try not to stress about this.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:33 AM on Aug. 1, 2009