If a spin off of cafemom was cafedad, what would they talk about?

I think they would talk about sex, cars and their annoying wifes lol what do you think their categories in the questions would be?

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 11:10 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HAHAHAHA. I just went to daddaily.com. You HAVE to go to it. There's a group called "Husbands with wives addicted to cafemom" with 198 members and a post called 'i think cafemom is drama' and the dad responded, "I HATE CAFEMOM. I HOPE THE SERVER CRASHES SOON". Funny stuff. Otherwise, they say some pretty sweet stuff about their kids on there. Awww. Maybe men are deeper than sex, butts, boobs, and beer afterall.
    Senae

Answer by Senae at 11:36 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• SPORTS!!!
    Anonymous

• I don't think I would want to know. LOL.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 11:11 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Itchy balls.
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:11 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Lol, nathskitten.

I could see my husband whining he doesnt get enough sex and I dont let him play video games all the time like he wants.
    Anonymous

• my husband and I were just discussing this...he likes to get in on the questions here..LOL..i tell him go away this is for us MOMS...LOL he keeps telling me questions to put on and wants to read all the sex questions I tell him no go away, you'll get ur sex later lol
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 11:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Sex, boobs and butt, video games, cars, sports, bitchy SO, who has the hottest wife....... just the usual man junk.

Or it could be totally oposite where they get all emotional.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 11:17 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• They would gripe about the women griping, argue over sports, beer, and women...
    And talk about sex and cars...
    momma_marian

Answer by momma_marian at 11:18 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• my husband goes to daddaily and actaully i was surprised to see the convos were more "mature" my husband jokes around saying wow and you women thought men talked about sex all the time you guys are way worse. and they are almost always curtious to each other i have yet to see a post about sex in there
    Anonymous

• sex.What else do men talk about?
    babysyoungmom1

Answer by babysyoungmom1 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 31, 2009