I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW I CAN INVITE MORE MEMBERS OF CM TO MY GROUP

I WOULD LIKE TO BUILD UP MY GROUP & WANTED TO KNOW HOW I COULD INVITE OTHER CM'S TO JOIN...I HAVE ALREADY INVITED EVERYONE ON MY FRIENDS LIST...PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS...THANKS JOYCE

joyce91241

Asked by joyce91241 at 11:18 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Search for people who have an interest in what your group is about. Ask something related to it here in the questions section. Join the CafeMom Newcomer's Group, you can find lots of moms there and make new friends. Post things related to your group. I don't think you can post the name of your group, but just ask general questions. Then when you meet someone who may like your group, sent them an invite. GL
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 12:10 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Leave chatterbox messages on the profiles of moms you would like to invite. it takes a lot of work but many GOs find it a great way to get new members.
    CMSM_Admin

Answer by CMSM_Admin at 2:14 AM on Aug. 1, 2009