son in the other room, weird or not?

We were on vacation at the beach. Our son ,16 said that he was meeting up with his cousins and there where going out. We said we are goin back to the hotel . Me and dh were fooling around in our bed we were kissing and he untied my bikini top it wasnt off just untied,when my son walked in, i retied my top and got up and said i thought you were going out, he said they are going to meet up in an hour. My hubby had his hands on my buns and i turned around and kissed him. My son said do u guys want to be alone I said yes if u dont mind. he said ok and sat on the couch i said well were going in the bedroom lol. He sat there and watched TV while we went in the bedroom. I asked dh if he wanted to wait till he left ro have sex dh said nah hes fine, and we locked the door and had sex with my son in the other room. Was this weird would u have waited for him to leave after words i felt weird about it? Was it what would u have done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Teens (13-17)

• Meh. He knows you have sex or else he woudln't be here. You didn't do it in front of him, so I say it's all good :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:23 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• How is it any diffrent then being home? Do you not do anything unless he isnt home? Where you loud? I say if it didnt bother your son dont beat yourself up over it. Hes 16. Hes old enough to understand.
    Anonymous

• It's no different than having sex at home.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 11:24 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• It was fine, if it bothered him he would have found something else to do.
    trying2survive

Answer by trying2survive at 11:29 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Booo that is weird. I remember a similar occasion with my parents and it was ssoooooooooo weird I puked and had nightmares.
    Anonymous

• I thougt it was weird too, i mean my son was on the other side of the wall. Do you think he could hear me moaning and stuff do you thin knew what we were doing in there lol. I mean i thought it was weird when i told my son ok well were going into the bedroom and he said ok and sat on the couch. I mean do you think its weird for my son. Have you guys done that what did your teenagers say?
    Anonymous

• I think you could have waited until he left, he said he was meeting up with people in an hour. I don't think it was weird of him to just sit on the couch, where was he supposed to go? I think it was disrespectful and weird of you and DH to do it anyway when he came back.
    I also am wondering if this is the same mom whose son was on here about a week or so ago asking how to tell his parents he is uncomfortable with them messing around in public and with him right there.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:36 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Here is the link to the question I was talking about, I hope it was your son and you can use this to start a conversation between the three of you about how he feels.

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/255646/i_cant_stand_it_anymore

goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:42 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Meh, whatever. It's better than him hearing you guys screaming at each other. It's only weird if he thought it was weird, otherwise, who cares. =)
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 11:47 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• It don't think it is weird, unless you were super loud. He is old enough to know that parents have sex and he needs to learn how to deal with it. It's not like you were having sex in front of him. It would be like having sex at home, in your bedroom. He will survive.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 1, 2009