What is the "New World Order " and why are you so afraid of it?

I keep seeing this mentioned all the time in debate groups and it seems to be something everyone who talks about it is really afraid of. Can someone please explain what the "New World Order" means? I haven't heard about it anywhere but here!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Basically its a one world government, one world monetary system. Population control, and make our citizens answerable to the world court. All the laws would be uniform backed by a world police and military force.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:12 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Read the book 1984 by George Orwell. We are afraid that someone other then ourselves will have control over our lives. We don't want to live that way. We are free people, with free will, and the right to live the way we want.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Here is some stuff you can read about it--
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy)
    There are lots of other websites out there. I just try not to believe everything I read. But I always question it.
    rlapierre03

Answer by rlapierre03 at 12:19 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Exactly what would it accomplish? How would it benefit the creators of a One World Order? Is this something to worry about or a conspiracy theory put forth by paranoid nut cases? I really want to know.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Exactly what would it accomplish? How would it benefit the creators of a One World Order? Is this something to worry about or a conspiracy theory put forth by paranoid nut cases? I really want to know

It is something to worry about. Chirac said in 2000 that Global Warming was the tool to make the first step to One world order. I don't think he is a conspiracy nut.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 12:28 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• No, not afraid of it. It is Bible prophecy but a lot of people don't know that. My concern is those that don't know about it., not ready for it and expect to be taken out in a rapture. It could happen by the time the weekend is over or it could be another hundred years (I don't see it that far off) . No one knows. When a peace treaty is signed in the Middle East, we can pretty well kiss our earthly life good bye.

One more thing. I don't do this to stir up trouble. I want you ladies to really do some research. Find the truth. Regardless of the bashing that goes on in these question and answers section , I do care about yall and just don't want yall to be decieved.

But what do I know? I am a tin foil hat wearig nut job.
    JonesboroGypsy

Answer by JonesboroGypsy at 12:52 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Start reading about it you will be surprised who wants it. It has been in the planing for a long time.
    Can't think of the name of the old reporter who just died he wanted it. They got him on tape saying how he wanted the One world order. It is out there you just have to look for it. You can google anything and see videos of people talking about it so you can see and hear it is not a conspiracy theory. People who say that don't read or don't want you to know what our government is up to.
    P.S. you do not want the One world order because they have to kill a lot of us so they can control us. That is why Obamas health care will not help the old and the very sick. If you watch the news you would of heard the vice pres. say that. They are not hiding what they plan to do. What I do not understand is why people like you and others don't hear it or see it. The info is out there you just have see it.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 1:49 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I agree the plan is to cut the worlds population down making it easier to control.There is alot to One world order and yes it is Bible prophecy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:34 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• We are the United States of America. The greatest, most powerful country in the world. No matter what you think it is true. The people of the world want to have what we have.. They want what we have because it IS great and if they can't have it they want everyone to be the same. Obama is perfectly will to go along with it. We are the ones who have to speak loudly and tell him NO.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 11:10 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• The answers so far are terrifying. Bible prophesy? Is that what this is about? 1984? Wasn't that science fiction? Other than being a prophesy (can you quote it, please?) what purpose would it serve.

And Gypsy? My heart breaks for you...I'm being honest. I can not believe that any God or prophet or Messiah would honestly want the bloodshed and carnage to continue so that he can come back to Earth. It's so contrary to who Jesus was and what His message is.
    MissBearNMonkey

Answer by MissBearNMonkey at 8:59 AM on Aug. 2, 2009