Have u ever given ur SO a list of items to buy and he comes home with the completely wrong things?

I don't send him that often but sometimes its easier if he stops at the store on the way home from work. He never gets the right things even if I write down wich aisle its in, the name brand, the ounces, etc. If I stop to buy food, I always know what he likes to eat, he never knows what to bring me, its like he doesn't know me at all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well not, but he does forget at least one thing. Its usually something that I personally want too. lol.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 11:27 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• All the time!
    belljaz

Answer by belljaz at 11:29 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• No, he comes home with the correct things but comes in with a bunch of others NOT on the list.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Used to, but now he's pretty much got it down. He just doesn't always buy the brands I like best.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 11:31 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• yes and my husband even calls me from the store and ill tell him where the stuffs at and still wrong stuff or he forgets things but he does remember to buy my tampons and i dont have to remind him on that he knows what brand and about the time i start so he picks them up automatically but when i ask him to get chicken for dinner its like im talkin to myself
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:31 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Christine, that's what happens with mine, too! He gets what's on the list but comes home with special snacks, etc....*sigh and eye roll*
    beadingmom17

Answer by beadingmom17 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• UGH! YES!! why are men so dumb? I send him for baby food, and he brings home the very brand i don't want my son to have. I ask him to get diapers, and he gets the wrong brand. I mean doesn't he see the jar of baby food when he feeds the baby!?
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 11:33 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I stop sending SO to the store. He would get most of the stuff on the list, but he would forget to use the coupons, or not buy the cheapest one. Don't ever ask him to go to the store for coffee. once he bought whole bean, We didnt have a coffee grinder or blender. when i sent him back, he ended up with decafe.
    Anonymous

• mine comes home with a bunch of extras and forgets the one thing he went for
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 11:35 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I cannot send him...he'll get mostly everything i want if he can find it, but he's like a kid in a candy store and brings home just as much junk to match the rest of the food. Its sooooo annoying. LOL
    Iluvmygirlies42

Answer by Iluvmygirlies42 at 11:35 PM on Jul. 31, 2009