Is there a certain place i can make a signature? Some of you ladies have really neat ones and I want to know how!

KallysMommy

Asked by KallysMommy at 11:30 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in About CafeMom

• You can have friends make them for you. I had a friend make me one for another site. I think I might use it on here, too.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 11:41 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Most people have them made. Click on the groups tab and do a search for "signatures" you will find a ton of great groups where you can request them. I would suggest SIgnature Showcse, Signature expressions and siggies unlimited.
    CMSM_Admin

Answer by CMSM_Admin at 2:19 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• You can make them yourself if you have a photo editing program. A lot of people use paint.net which you can download for free here. You can search the groups for paint.net. Some of them will teach you how to use the program. Good luck to ya. =)

firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 2:02 PM on Aug. 1, 2009