Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I find a VERY UNIQUE stroller like this? (pic)

Besides that one.

And what do you think I would be looking at price wise?



Asked by Alysia_Moore at 11:54 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 12 (688 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (8)
  • The style of stroller is called a "pram." The only baby-safe ones I found (I thought I found you a super-cheap one at Target, but it turns out it was for dolls! Oops!!) were over $600.

    Anyway, keep searching craig's list or ebay for the search word "Pram" and you should find something. :)

    Answer by Avarah at 1:00 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

  • not sure but looks really cute

    Answer by bonnie-jo at 11:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

  • Ebay, or vintage shops maybe. It's an old baby buggy. Very cute.


    Answer by Gealach at 12:01 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

  • That would be pretty pricey since it's an antique.

    Answer by usdragonflies at 12:09 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

  • can you make the link clickable?

    Answer by Starfire73 at 12:17 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

  • josiesmommy00

    Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:27 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

  • I would look at antique shops or on ebay. I believe they cal those prams in europe also. It wil probably cost quite a bit though.

    Answer by KaireasMommy at 12:30 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

  • Uhm, I don't know, but you would only be able to use it until the baby learns how to sit up on his or her own. Then it could be very dangerous.

    Answer by angelofice at 12:32 AM on Aug. 1, 2009