would you find this weird?

some guy added me to myspace and im private so cant see anything on my page without addin me, i hit accept not thinking anything of it but he askin wierd weird questions about my situation that only a few ppl know and the way he words things sounds like this guy im interested in....im startin to think that this guy is checkin up on me...and noticed today that his profile is about a month old....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:54 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If you are interested in him and he is "spying" on you , i would be a little bothered by it. Sounds like he might be possesive and jealous in the future. Do you know him well?
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 12:28 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Creepy.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 11:57 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• i mean if your are interested in him then no its not weird bc he is showing interst in you, he wants to know more about you and be in you life. so just ask him if it is him and then if its not delete him from your myspace.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:59 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• Start another act. and spy on him, to see whats up. ,,Right??
    heathersmomm500

Answer by heathersmomm500 at 2:01 AM on Aug. 1, 2009