Would you sleep with your SO's best friend?

If you were very sexually attracted to him and your SO said it was OK?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• No. What kind of question is that?
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 11:55 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• uh no, and why would your so be okay with it?
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 11:56 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• not unless my SO and i were broken up for a long period of time... it would be awkward after
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 11:56 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• I would be wondering why my DH wants me to sleep woth his best friend? Who is he sleeping with?

Answer by louise2 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• agree with pookipoo and i dont have to worry all my SO friends are losers so i would never sleep with any them
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 11:57 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• No, your SO may say it's ok, but really it's not. He may think it sounds like a good time, but after it's over he'll regret it and will have trust issues. He won't think of this before hand. Also you will think less of yourself for doing it. It sounds good in fantasy, but trust me it never works out. Keep it as a fantasy.
    robinann5

Answer by robinann5 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• lol and i agree with ggiovanni, all my husbands friends are people that im definitely not sexually attracted to, but even if i were i wouldnt
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 12:00 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• No
    trying2survive

Answer by trying2survive at 12:20 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I have slept with him since his best friend is my ex husband. I divorced my ex 15 years ago. We stayed friends he was actually my best friend. We really had no chemistry and were not in love with each other. We decided to divorce so we could find that person we belonged with. I met my current husband about 12 years ago through my ex. He said he found my soul mate for me. I thought he was full of it. I met his friend and knew after one evening around him he was the one. We dated 4 weeks then married at my ex and his wifes home. My ex's wife and I are best friends now. It was strange for my husband and my ex's wife. I think they both wondered if my ex and I would hook up again. We reassured them we were more like siblings to each other and nothing would ever happen and it wouldn't now.

I would not have sex with any of my husbands friends now. If he asked me to he would find the locks changed when he got home.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Nope. I don't have it in my heart to be with anyone but him.
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 12:53 AM on Aug. 1, 2009