have you ever had an std? how old were you?

were u using protection?
Im DEATHLY afraid of genital herpes.
i cant even stand cold sores.

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 11:57 PM on Jul. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I got the HPV virus from a guy i'd been with for two years. I had an abnormal pap smear when I was 17 and that's what it was. There are kinds of HPV that causes warts but i've never had any. Other kinds can cause cervical cancer. I had to have a biopsy done on my cervix but there wasn't any cancerous cells. It was scary and humiliating. I'm 25 now and i've had two kids. I've never had another abnormal pap. My doctor said that HPV will go away on it's on in some women. Yeah, that wasn't the highlight of my life.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• No, but I've never slept with anyone but my husband.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 11:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• nope
    Nathskitten

Answer by Nathskitten at 11:58 PM on Jul. 31, 2009

• no but i don't sleep around
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• yes, clymindia when i was 15
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• NOPE never had one, but I am just a little curious. How does this fit in with " Just for Fun". I just don't see STD's and fun,in the same sentence..
    PestPatti

Answer by PestPatti at 12:08 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• ya i have chlamydia and syphilis that is still untreated.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I agree with patty y the STD question in the JUST FOR FUN section? And if ur so deathly afraid of herpes I suggest staying away from everyone because 98% of the WORLD's population has some form of herpes
    Red_Mama0723

Answer by Red_Mama0723 at 12:13 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Nope, but I was just lucky. A lot (and I mean a lot) of people i know have gotten herpes in the last few years. Most of them live in LA/Southern California (I don't know if that has anything to do with it). It sucks for them and has ruined a lot of future relationships. I maintain that the older we get and are single, the higher the chances of us getting something, but hey, they say marriage is a huge STD risk factor since married couples don't use condoms and if one cheats...well, you get the idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• No. I only had one man in my life and we didn't fool around. It helps .... Would you believe I was a virgin until I was 24? Well, I was. ;-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:16 AM on Aug. 1, 2009