1st month doctor appt?

my daughter has her first month doctor appt. coming up what kind of questions should i ask

RIP.Caleb

Asked by RIP.Caleb at 12:08 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Only you would know that. Is there anything that you think doesn't look right with her? Does she eat enough? Pretty much anything that you feel there's a problem. If you feel that everythings ok, then don't ask any questions! Keep up the good work!
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 12:11 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• ok thanks
    RIP.Caleb

Answer by RIP.Caleb at 12:16 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• My daughters one month is monday and I have a million questions to ask!! Make sure you write them down because you may forget...that's what I'm doing!
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 1:02 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Anything that you are wondering about. When something you would like to know about pops into your head WRITE IT DOWN! Don't feel bad about asking a zillion questions:) The doctor is ready for it.
    Sophia_L

Answer by Sophia_L at 4:57 PM on Aug. 1, 2009