climax control issue

i am a control freak i know and everyone else knows it. I refuse to let myself climax during sex and fake it so my SO dont know i know this is bad. i want to climax i never have ever, and i want to know what it feels like. how can i let go of my control issue and just let go. I hate the feeling of not being in control any advice.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• For starters do not think about having an orgasm. Dont even let it cross your mind, try to focus on pleasing your SO. When it starts to really feel good, or you think you might be on the verge of having one close your eyes and picture a rose blooming. I know this sounds ridiculous, but I had this problem because I am so OCD and have to have everything perfect. An older lady told me to do this and it worked the first time! Now I have them all the time without having to picture anything, lmao. Try picturing it in black and white instead of vivid colors. Black and white is sexier! :)
    mommyk0106

Answer by mommyk0106 at 2:22 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I fake it with my husband cause i feel stupid when i go for real. I hate making noises and stuff so I just fake it so he gets the hell off me...lol! Get a vibrator. That what i do when he's at work!
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 12:13 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Honestly, just try to relax and enjoy whatever is happening at the moment don't stress it. The less you think about it the easier it is. Well for me at least, but i have had the same problem before.

trying2survive

Answer by trying2survive at 12:20 AM on Aug. 1, 2009