Painful sex?

ok so my bf and i just had sex and it hurt me. it wasnt him but it was inside. When we were doggy it hurt but when i laid on my back it was fine. I had 2 c sections one only 8 months ago and also had my period twice a month. dont know if that has anything to do with it but if u have any ideas of whats goin on with me it would help. ThANKS

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Health

• it hurts me to do it doggy style with my dh, but it's because he's big
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:22 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• ORIGINAL POSTER______my bf is big and it hurts in a different way though. this is my uterus that hurts not from his penis
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• hmm, well when we have sex in that position it hurts in my belly, not my vagina idk what to tell you GL though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I had the same thing. When we were dating it never hurt, but than after kids it did. I was diagnosed with endometriosis. It makes your uteris swell, so you have less room in there and the penis touching a very sensitive spot.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 12:31 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I'm not the OP, but after having my baby, certain sex positions have been painful for me.
    Is endometriosis dangerous? Can it make it more difficult to get pregnant?
    Should I get it checked out?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• It's not dangerous unless your in your 50's is what i was told. You can still get pregnant it just may affect your delivery. I had to deliver by c-section. It can make you have real heavy periods to. look it up, and ask your doctor.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 12:39 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I figured I may have alarmed some people so here is some simple info about it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endometriosis#Symptoms
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 12:41 AM on Aug. 1, 2009