ok so deep intense breathing can help with labor and child bearing pains.

do u think deep fast and slow breathing can help with aniexty... im being serious... lol
i was having a panic attack around dinner time.. and i started to the typical in labor breathing as i cleaned the kitchen. my son looked at me like mommie lost her marbles... cleaned up poop out of the bath. still doing labor breathing.. my 22 month old son had an accident in the tub.. lol.. am i crazy? either way i serious breathed like this for twenty minute.. cleaned the high chair..
i already take meds...im too hyper to do yoga.. i feel better for real..
am i crazy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• sound crazy but funny.... whatever helps :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:29 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Better than going off on everyone..
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 12:35 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i think that works and i've suggested it at different times for friends. i had a really sucky long labor and ended up csection plus on ivs myself for over a week after having my baby. i wish then i'd realized that deep breathing in and long strong breath out the second a pain starts could stop it. Breathing like that has helped me deal with my kids different hospitalizations and losses in my family. I just do that breathing randomly in stress and its a big big help.

The typical he he wheww labor lamaze breathing did nothing at all for me. it didn't help me through any contractions didn't help me through pushing.

breathing right which ever way in what ever situation slows down the heartrate and slows down then stress.

Good for you for breathing through your stress. Just remember to do it when the stress hits for the most help not during or after, then it's too late to do much help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• What ever helps ....Hon...My mom sings...while she is having a panic attack...and for some reason it does give her comfort..and her panic attack goes away
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 1:06 AM on Aug. 1, 2009