Chrisitans what do you think of this

http://www.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2009/July/Britains-War-on-Christianity-Americas-Future-Fight/

wow its about time to meet the Lord.

hinson7169

Asked by hinson7169 at 12:56 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Eph 6:12

Our war is against the evil forces, not against human beings.

According to other news sources on this matter, such laws are coming as a possibility because Christian views are starting to be viewed as "hate-speech." Let's not prove them right by continuing to broadcast our views in ways that mimic hate-speech.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I think it is a total disgrace and I for one am SICK and TIRED of the minority groups like the homosexuals and atheists right along with all the other Christian haters.
    We need not panic over these things because He tells us that when we begin to see these things He is coming!
    Hallilujah homosexual pagans....hallilujah OUR LORD and SAVIOR is on His way!
    this country is no better. Perverted lifestyles every where you look.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 1:19 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• bb poor bb. you want to ship off everyone not like you. homosexuality is not going away and pagans were here way before we Christians were. people you need to leave others in peace.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:00 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• agree with ANON306....bb, don't give satan a foothold, honey. remember how to love, not hate and bring dissension. your words cut me, a fellow xtian, like a hot knife...how much more does it hurt those who don't share in the blessings of Christ, huh?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:35 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I think this is a total stretch of someone trying to maintain a more tyrant religious view on a country. If anything you all should be appalled at the reactions made by the Christians in this post. They are doing nothing to help the cause, only hinder it.

oh well, the "truth" shall set you free.. perhaps the end of Christianity is coming. Just not the end you Christians imagine or thing.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:09 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Should it come to the point where Christian's are being persecuted in this country, let's say they get fired for having a scripture verse posted int heir cubicle at work, then I will stand up for the rights of the Christian. If they are denied the right to adopt because they are Christian, I will stand next to them. I stand for ALL people to have equal opportunities and equal rights, regardless of religious beliefs.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:55 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• WOW, my reply has been deleted. I guess since I am Atheist my opinions do not matter!!!
    LuvMyBoyzz

Answer by LuvMyBoyzz at 12:09 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• LuvMy...
    WOW, my reply has been deleted. I guess since I am Atheist my opinions do not matter!!!

Mine quoting you was deleted as well. Perhaps it was because it did not answer the question. My second reply is still there.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 12:14 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I agree with kristi...
    IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 1:19 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I for one am SICK and TIRED of the minority groups

At least you admit you're a racist bigot. Would you feel better if someone sent all the gays and pagans off to camps where they can work and be useful until they die? When they get too old and sick to work, you can just clean em out to make room for new ones. God won't care since they're not saved, right? Maybe you can send all the Catholics there, too. And the Jews.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:35 PM on Aug. 1, 2009