I just heard this report on ORGANIC FARMING!

Ok, I am for organic , and though I can't always afford it because its expensive...I always had a + outlook on it, nyway, this report said that organic farmers do use pesticides they just don't want to use synthetic ones, and that now the newest synthetic ones are actually better than the regular out of date pesticides that the organic farmers are using. And most of them come from china where they are putting all kinds of illegal crap in it. It just really ticked me off. Could this be true?

sylvia-ann

Asked by sylvia-ann at 1:21 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Health

• Link?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:23 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Nothing is 100% organic
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:23 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• sorry I don't have a link I saw it on tv and don't know what the name of the show was
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 1:25 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Here's an article that talks about the subject.   Pesticides in Organic Farming

AnamCara1

Answer by AnamCara1 at 3:39 AM on Aug. 1, 2009