I need help. TMI?

My period ended on Saturday, July 18. My husband and I had unprotected sex on Monday night (July 27th). Today I started spotting just a real tiny bit and my stomach has been cramping. Is it possible that this is implantation bleeding? I've had 2 kids but never had this. Please help.

agrafel

Asked by agrafel at 1:23 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• OMG just wait until you can take a test. Go have a drink... you may not have another for about 9 months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• It very well could be implantation bleeding. I had cramping and light spotting a few days after having unprotected sex...was sure i was going to get my period but it never came and here i am 31 weeks pregnant.

It could also be that thinking about it has thrown off your menstrual cycle a bit, i've done that before as well and ended up not being pregnant.

Sounds to me like implantation but I have no way of knowing for sure. Just wait a while and take a test, I know you want answers but for me to tell you it's implantation or not would be wrong as i do not know for sure!

Good luck :) I hope you get the result you want!
    javila

Answer by javila at 1:46 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Girl it sounds like you may be pregnant and if you are congratulations. Now go get yourself a home pregnancy test! Don't let it stress you, or worry your ego! Hope everything turns out okay and how you want it to. Take care and let Us know what you found out!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 1:57 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Wow yeah! I had a miscarriage and had some light spotting and painful cramping, I took a prego test and it came out as a No answer so I guess It wasn't a yes or No, it was a miscarriage. So It was both :( But it was for a very good reason.
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 1:59 AM on Aug. 1, 2009