• In the Spotlight:

What is your pet peeve, that your own child does?

Earlier I went to the freezer and found an empty bottle of water. A few hours ago I go to put something in the fridge and move what I think is a 1/2 a can of soda and yup! EMPTY!. ughhhh!!! This also goes for cereal boxes, crackers, etc. I have taught the boy to recycle and throw trash away!

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 1:28 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Every time my sister, (not my kid but still annoying) puts the groceries away she shoves them into the freezer and when I open it, they fall everywhere and she laughs. Its not funny when a 4lb frozen hamburger meat log falls on your foot!

angry

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:42 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• If I tell my son to go play. He will yell for a certain toy. Tell him to play with it and he yells for another toy! OMG it's a never ending battle with him. I think it's going to be worse once the baby is born.

pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:30 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Blake pulls my hair. In certain situations that's ok, but not by my son, ha.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:33 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• He hides EVERYTHING. We haven't seen my husband's flash drive in almost a month. He keeps putting sippy cups in random places and I'll find them 2 days later. He hides my cell phone and anything else he comes in contact with.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 1:44 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• HA! 4lb meat log! OMG, it has been too long for me!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 1:47 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Everytime I tell my son to keep his frieds outside cuz the baby is asleep, he finds reasons to come in, slam the door, and talk in a loud voice either to tell me theyre going to a different person's house every 5 minutes, or that someone isnt playing right....
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 2:09 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• He puts his feet on me on the couch.. move over kid!
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 3:58 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• She RARELY sleeps!!!! I could sit in there and rock her all night and she wouldn't fall asleep! She quit taking naps even... and we read every night before bed, do the bath, no tv..... relax time! I even rub her temples and move my fingers gently across her face. She closes her eyes and when I think she's almost nodded off she suddenly opens her eyes and sings "patty cake!" Or sticks her fingers on my face and says "tickle tickle tickle".... even grabs my nose and says "nose!" It's cute, but I JUST WANT HER TO SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!! If I let her CIO, she's crying and laughing and screaming and singing and yelling "mama!" for 3 HOURS at min!!!! That's not normal!!!!! DAMMIT MAMA'S TIRED!!!! (even tho when she FINALLY is asleep, i'm not longer tired..........WTH)
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 5:23 AM on Aug. 1, 2009