NEEDING HELP IN DES MOINES IOWA

I WAS WONDERING IF THERE WAS ANYONE ON HERE FROM DES MOINES, IOWA WILLING TO HELP OUT A FIRST TIME MOM. I AM CURRENTLY SIX MONTHS PREGNANT AND DUE TO HIGH RISK PREGNANCY UNABLE TO WORK. IF THERE IS ANYONE ON HERE THAT CAN DONATE BABY ITEMS LIKE CLOTHES, BOTTLES, PACIFIERS, DIAPERS, FORMULA, CRIB OR JUST ANYTHING WOULD BE HELPFUL. MY SON IS DUE IN NOVEMBER AND I HAVEN'T REALLY GOT ANYTHING READY. IF YOU CAN HELP EVEN IF ITS A LITTLE BIT PLEASE E-MAIL ME AT millerangel89@yahoo.com THANKS, AMANDA

millerangel89

Asked by millerangel89 at 1:40 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• there is a home that helps pregant women in Des Moines - they may be able to help you or give you some other resources. Their website is: www.ruthharbor.org or you can call them at 866.900.4661.
    I'll be praying for you and your baby...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Sep. 22, 2009