with talk of Christians being killed, prisoned...etc...what do you feel we should be doing?

On VOM I couldn't keep reading because I was so sorry for them that know they might be beaten, killed, jailed and even tortured for the Name of Christianity.

When we hear these things happening what as a Christian comes to your mind?
Don't dwell on it; just what is the 1st thing that pops into your mind?

Heard what is now happening over there in Britain?
se hinson's question and then go look for yourselves.
What pops into your head right then?

I am questioning ...what do we as Christians need to do to be sure this does NOT happen here?

bloodbought

Asked by bloodbought at 1:43 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• 1, 2009 by: Anonymous
    Ladies, I am a Minster. All this discord and hardship that the word "Love" brings. It is not our place to decide for
    ~~~~~~~~
    a minister of what?
    You sound like you are a minister of the misunderstood Word of God.
    There are not MANY paths. There is ONE WAY and that Path and Way is JESUS.
    Many paths is what a false prophet would say. A wolf is in the pasture slaying sheep.
    Sorry this sheep is saying BAAAAAAAAAAAAlack to what you are peddling.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 4:27 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Mk 13 vs.11
    Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.
    bloodbought

Answer by bloodbought at 1:45 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• We should be on our faceing praying crying out to God for these people this is our brothers and sisters in Christ...
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:58 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Amen sister couldn't say any better.

WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 2:16 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Honestly it makes my heart ache, that anyone anywhere, should suffer for their beliefs and faithfulness.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 2:20 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• The end is near it will come here because it has to
    it will spread worldwide like cancer to the body
    then God will come in like a skilled surgeon and take away the cancer and give the healthy part of the body a new home to be in where no more disease will EVEr happen agian AMEN!!!!!
    We will be forced to worship the beast or die. I choose DEATH! Fear nto those who can destroy your body. But fear the one who can both destroy your body and your soul! I fear God I may be afriad to lose my life but it is but a mortal death. I do not want the immortal death. Halleluiah to God! I may be shaky in my faith but if I am not saved even I will still choose death!
    rhanford

Answer by rhanford at 2:26 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• We should pray, and continue to stand up for our beliefs even if we must die, because that is what Jesus did.
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 2:26 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• GREAT ANSWER SISTER rhanford
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 3:04 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• It WILL happen here. Scripture tells us and the Holy Spirit encourages us to be prepared. Actually, it is already happening here, but American Christians have become like the proverbial frog slowly being boiled to death - unaware of what is happening.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

Really? Since when?  It doesn't seem to bother you much to persecute Christians here at CM.

wildflowergal

Answer by wildflowergal at 4:42 AM on Aug. 1, 2009