Do you sneak snacks into the movies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Why yes. yes I do! I love big purses! I also steal extra rolls from Red Lobster! Shhh!!!

shh

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:48 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Hell yes! I even snuck a 6 pack in my really huge purse once too hahahhahahahha!
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 1:51 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• simple smileWho doesn't?

BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:51 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• haha i took roles from red lobster 2! My mother inlaw used to put tupaware in her purse for when we would go haha. But yes i do take food to the movies. Wehn i was in high school i forgot to eat lunch so me and my friends stoped at the drive through and took our food and drinks in lol. People were mad that we were making so much noise with the bags haha.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 1:51 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• In High School we all used to go to Taco Bell/Wataburger/McDonalds/Burger King and Sonic, go through the drive through and tell them we were just there an hour ago and they forgot our number 4 and number 8 LMFAO!! WORKED EVERY TIME!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:00 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Sure do.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 2:02 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• of course! And have also snuck in other things as well...:o)
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:09 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I remember when I was little, my grandma use to take me and my two cousins on some weekends and she'd get her BIG purse, go to the candy store with us, stocking up on candy and going to the movies!! That's a good memory :-)
    CrystalJanie

Answer by CrystalJanie at 2:35 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Yes.. you'd be crazy not to with the prices they charge.
    HeatherMae55

Answer by HeatherMae55 at 3:54 AM on Aug. 1, 2009