• In the Spotlight:

Isnt it funny how if your dog farts he looks at his ass then he looks at you like, "Oh my God. I cant believe you just did that."lol

My dog farts and he looks at me like I did it! lol smart ass! and when you REALLY do fart they still look at their butts and give you that OMG look lol Does your dog do this? (sry I just tooted and my dog jumped out of his skin he was so scared lol)

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 1:47 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMAO.. My 'special' dog Capone and my dog Rambo do this. Its hysterical!! One night during a bad storm we let them in to avoid the weather and Rambo was laying on the tile in the kitchen, he let one and it made a funny sound and he looked at his butt then got up and walked away. LOL.. Capone once barked at his own butt after he farted... Po-po also used to lay on the floor vent, fart, then leave when it would start to smell... HEHE I love dogs :)
    mommyk0106

Answer by mommyk0106 at 1:54 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Lol if my dog farts my son says "Oops Landon farted".

pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 1:49 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• no, but you made me laugh really hard and I had to tell my man about it, sorry lol!!
    danichaos

Answer by danichaos at 1:50 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• My sister's cat will climb on her bed while she'd sleeping, fart in her face, then leave the room.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 1:51 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• its ok I thought my dog peed I scared the crap out of him! Im 15 weeeks pregnant so I have the manly farts and it sounded like someone knocking over a metal chair lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 1:53 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• My dog farts and he looks at his butt then runs into another room like "OMG ITS GONNA GET ME"
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 1:57 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• cryin over the dog barking at his own stinky ass........

my dog does this too. Indignent little twerp. He will look at me like I am the stinky ass, and roll out all affronted. It's hilarious.
    LiliM

Answer by LiliM at 1:58 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I love it when my dog farts himself awake when he's sleeping. And looks around like "what was that, what did you do?"
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 2:08 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I used to have a dog and she did that, but now I laugh at my DH when he does..LMAO
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 2:10 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• My dog doesn't fart - he burps....lol. It's so cute!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:12 AM on Aug. 1, 2009