Emberassing to admit!

Are you in the same boat? Now that I am 36 weeks along in My pregnancy I am 3rd trimester I have been nothing but hormoans, almost like that's all I can't wait to go home and do! Just to relieve myself. I went to the hospital one night because I thought My water broke, to come to find out I'm just more unlucky then most women and have discharge for being horny! Crazy if you ask me! But I guess I kinda feel guilty and like embarrassed, because My husband works until too late at night, so when he gets home I am pretty much sleeping or warn out by that time, I want to wait, but end up doing it all on My own. I heard the bigger you get so does your sex drive. But I just feel kind of embarrassed, because I have never been this bad before. Is it still normal lol? Please somebody tell me it is! I know it's natural for our bodies, after all We are Human!

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 1:53 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My husband is in the army, my sex drive has increased so much since i got pregnant, i have i guess broken three "toys" since he left 6 months ago and they dont seem to do it
    Laura_Cruz

Answer by Laura_Cruz at 1:56 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Same here! I feel bad too. It's pretty much ALL i think about anymore. My fiance has been working overtime to save up more money for the baby and I'm at home alone. I'm horny 24/7 and get tired of waiting for him and do it myself all the time. By the time he gets home I've done it already, I'm tired and so is he.

Don't be embarrassed! It's a normal part of pregnancy, all those hormones. Enjoy it while you can, sex with a baby around isn't so easy. :D
    javila

Answer by javila at 2:00 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Yes this is true the amount of presure as the belly gets biger .Its forms pressure on you bladder that stimulates your g-spot and clit .and sex is very good when pregu it helps with dialation I was extremely horny when pregu i drove my ex crazy i actually did everything he could to not be home cuz of this but i still catched him .Guys get scared they fear they will hurt the baby and with a belly in the way its difficult and they can cuz they respect your a maternal figure now not a sexual figure
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 2:01 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Thank you this is so supportive! It's true I obviously wont be doing this all the time, with a baby around nor will I have much time like I do now. But this is true! I just can't help myself lol. I have a toy as well, which most women seem to these days, fingers just don't work, I don't know why lol maybe pillows work but haha yes that's true the G-spot defiantly gets stimulated the bigger you get, it's crazy but then again it is normal! I just wish I could wait for My hubby to get home, but it's like 1, and I have to work early morning shifts, so I get tired, then he's tired too. So I respect him. But at least it's normal!
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 2:26 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• hehe...sounds like me with my dd..i wanted sex all the time and since i worked with my and we took breaks together i got any wheres i wanted it...lol he loved it i was in the same boat with u one night i thought my wate broke in the middle of sex towarts the end we stopped nad left for the hospitable come to find out it was my bodily functions reacting to such good sex. we had to explain to the dr y we thought my water broke...it was so embarrising..lol
    rainmommy

Answer by rainmommy at 10:14 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Wow, and I thought I was a nympho!! I have worn my poor hubby out with wanting it all the time! I was real bad before I got pregnant with being frisky several times a week but since getting pregnant it seems like every nite I want some.. I try not to push my hubby into giving it to me that often but OH MY GOODNESS my hormones in that dept have been horrible!!! I found that if I cant get it from him I get a bath and help myself that way!!! I dont have any toys and well my belly is so big my hands can barely reach.. So I am out of luck if hubby doesnt want any or unless i get a bath. But it is def normal so dont stress about it!
    Cameolynn

Answer by Cameolynn at 3:49 PM on Aug. 1, 2009