Did anyone else ENJOY labor???

i did. i just didnt like the recovery time. i could go through it all again! am i weird and the only one?? lol

dennysgirl07

Asked by dennysgirl07 at 1:56 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I did! lol. Well only because I didn't last enough to experience real heavy labor pains! I was supposed to have a c-section with my first child but my doctor didn't want to schedule it, he wanted to wait until I went into labor normally. Yhe day came and I began experiencing contractions but were not heavy so I didn't think nothing of it. In the afternoon I noticed they were getting stronger and were coming more often. I had my mom on the phone and we were counting how frequently they were coming and she told me, I was in labor! I go to her house, so we can leave to the hospital together, and like an idiot I saw a home made cake in the kitchen table and decided to eat some! When I got to the hospital...yup I was in labor. They would of send me straight to the operating room but not with that cake in my stomach. I had to wait a few hours before they could operate. Darn cake!
    HomeBizMomOf2

Answer by HomeBizMomOf2 at 2:06 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• The first time, NO!!! Not one bit...
    The second time wasn't enjoyable, but I didnt threaten to kill anyone. It was easy, but I think it's because I was relaxed, AND I was excited to get that baby out..
    mumma28

Answer by mumma28 at 2:07 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I didnt have labor long because i had to have an emergency c-section but the little bit i did have i hated! My mom said that she loved it! I dont know why it hurt like hell but oh well at least she loved when she was bringing me into the world. =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:11 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Mine wasn't bad. I handled the contractions really well until the doctor broke my water, then I wanted to kill someone and got an epidural. For the next few hours, I was on Cloud 9. According to the meter thing, I was having horrible contractions and I was sitting there brushing my teeth. They only gave me a low dose of the epidural stuff, but I have a low tolerance for medication so by the time it wore off enough for me to push, my body had done most of the work and I only had to push for 16 minutes.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 2:14 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• LOL at first I was in excruciating pain. I got the joy of feeling wonderful labor pains for hooooooours...I think 4 or 5 before I got the epidural. But even before i got it, I handled my contractions well, and just had my husband there to make me laugh and lighten the mood. I am looking forward to doing it again actually. :-)
    Army_Wife41

Answer by Army_Wife41 at 2:23 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I enjoyed it when the wait was finally over.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 5:24 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I enjoyed it more than child raising....hehehe....I'm only joking.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:11 AM on Aug. 1, 2009