ouch boobie piercing

I finally got them done iv wanted my boobs pierced for a while because of the great things a hear of it my boyfriend loves them but i have had them for three weeks now and they dont seem to finish healing they are still sore and uncomfortible unless im having intercource then they are great .I tried putting gauz over them when putting my bra on but its still the same . i dont remember my other piercings taking this long Any advice

hush84

Asked by hush84 at 2:06 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• go to the tattoo place and get those medicated Q Tips from them! It worked awesome for mine! And lots of Tylenol lol mine didnt hurt at all to get them done and afterwards they didnt hurt but my friends did! She took Tylenol and used the medicated swabs from the tattoo place. BE SURE TO KEEP THEM CLEAN!!! And leave the piercings in there! DO NOT CHANGE THEM! I changed mine to ones that looked like a mouth and they started to peel around that area! it sucked royal ass! GL!!

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:10 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• no no no on the gauze!!

and i'm assuming you mean nipple or ariole piercing and not actual breast piercing, if you mean literally i can't say either way

wash twice daily with antimicrobial soap and wear a clean bra everyday
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:10 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Ive heard that nipple piercings can take as long as 2 months to fully heal. I have never heard of any piercing that heals in three weeks. I have had many piercings and in private areas too, but when I had them done the body artist told me not to have intercourse or masterbate for atleast six weeks. If you dont give them enough time to heal in the beginning they will take FOREVER to finish healing. Also, you run the risk of infections. Hope this helps :)
    mommyk0106

Answer by mommyk0106 at 2:10 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• wash with soap that has NO SMELL! LIKE JERGINS!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:11 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• thanks great advice
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 2:18 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i took my nipple rings out at 3 months pregnant so i could breastfeed and i miss them so much
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:20 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• On thing that helped mine, and I still use for cleaning a year later, is Bactine spray. I would spray it on Q-tips and use that to clean them EVERYTIME they started hurting me. It can take up to 6 months for the soreness to completely go away, but honestly, mine was ok in about 3. From time to time they still get slightly sore, but that's usually if they are being messed with too much! LOL Hope they are feeling better!
    ArbonneJunkie

Answer by ArbonneJunkie at 7:10 PM on Aug. 15, 2009