sadly i think its over how will i know for sure??!

Ive been with my husband for 6 yrs and he has always been moody but lately hes worse! granit i know he has a stressful job but he olny works half the month and treats me like shit the rest of the time!! Like today im imbarresed to say we were arging and he threw the trash can at the wall and the argument kept going and his mother and my lil bro were here! he grabbed the trash bag that fell outta the garbage and dumped on me while i was sitting on the couch! we kept fighting he told me now its like the trash you are he kept repeating himself on how much he hates me and how fat i am to him and lazy and u name it he said it! At that moment i hated him so much all i wanted to do was punch him over and over i can see y women shoot their spouses! anyway i showered and got the kids who were playing outside during this and left! i was at a friends house for 2 hrs and he texted me and said he was sorry he didnt mean any of it and didnt

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• having trash dumped on you is beyond the beyonds.
    he has a stressful job? guess what youre a mom, thats no walk in the park some days you know.
    please dont stay with him. you are not trash and a man who does that is not worth all the apologies in the world
    he will do that and worse, again
    giftmom

Answer by giftmom at 12:33 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• It is over. It was over the moment he couldn't control his anger.

He dumped TRASH on you?

No more taking his phone calls. Tell him he needs to talk to your lawyer.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:20 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Hell no, I wouldn't take that from him! I'd be gone or he'd be gone. And it is over. Either you're going to leave with some dignity and he may actually realize he was wrong or he's probably going to leave. Doesn't sound like he's too happy with the relationship. Don't settle for someone like that.
    MarleighsMommy

Answer by MarleighsMommy at 2:23 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• blame me if i didnt come home! Knowing that i had nowhere to go with no clothes or money and 4 kids! I love this man but lately i am asking myslef y! i know deep down i love this man he is the father to 3 of my children but i cant live like this anymore! but i also dont think that i can make it without him! he has been the soul provider for me and my kids for 6 yrs! i have 3 kids under the age of 3 and i just dont think i can make a living and support them on my own! and i dont wanna have to fight for them in court what if i lose! so my question is how will i know its really over and theres no saving this realtionship? and should i just forget about it cause for once he did actually apologize? and i know dont stay for the kids but what will i do without him? Im so torn?!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• All that doesn't matter, your kids will be a lot happier not having to see their mom get treated like shit by their dad. It will be hard. You may even have to stay for now until you can find a way. But I wouldn't be giving in to him... He sounds like an asshole.
    MarleighsMommy

Answer by MarleighsMommy at 2:27 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Tell him if he loves you and wants you to stay he will get counseling, no ifs ands or buts. That is the condition of you staying and if not, what he did was very abusive. Seek help or get out. I wish you the best.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 3:00 AM on Aug. 1, 2009