this is so frustrating!!

sorry ladies i need to vent. so i go to school for cosmetology and girls r getting pregnant left and right and dont even want to be pregnant. my teacher told us today shes 16 weeks pregnant n she was like "gosh i never realized how easy it was to get pregnant" like are u kidding me?!? shes acts like its nothing =/ im on my 2ww so im getting anxious. ovulated 21-24th ish..still have creamy discharge..idk..thanks for listening

ebrittian22

Asked by ebrittian22 at 2:23 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I completely understand. I am seeing pregnant women everywhere and I am soo anxious. I am playing the waiting game as well so. Good luck sweetie.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 2:53 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I totally know what you mean. I've been TTC #2 for 19months now. And there are so many women who are getting pregnant! Some want to be prego and some don't! It HURTS seeing all those women prego. When I've been trying for so long. It also makes me hate those women! (The ones that don't want to be prego!) If you didn't want to get prego, then your dumb ass should have used protection!!!!!! BABY DUST to you both!
    Dreamer313

Answer by Dreamer313 at 4:37 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• have been TTC for over a year and a half. Everyone in our family and all of our friend are either pregnant or already have their new babies (and either weren't trying or started trying after us) I know how frustrating it can be, I don't think I am going to make it through the holidays with a new baby in the family and 2 more pregnant women around me!!! Then every time someone else ends up pregnant, the family asks me and hubby when we are going to have another? Its like, well, I can't magically be pregnant so I'll get back to you with the answer when it happens! Some people can seem like they are making the most innocent comments when it really hurts some of us who are trying! Hang in their, I know its hard :(
    Jen110786

Answer by Jen110786 at 9:41 PM on Aug. 2, 2009