Do you know what I think about when Im bored? (NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE)

Do you know what I think about when Im bored random things like who the hell pays attention when girls say that they have to go to the bathroom and powder their noses, I dont know one girl who says that and actually dose powder only her nose, and who the hell sits around and is like hmmm, I wonder what we should name this truck, I think Chevy, Dodge, Ford, Toyota, or GMC is a good name where the hell did that come from did ya pull that one out ur ass or what? And if a mute lives in any other country than America would they have to learn American Sign language or like French sign language or Spanish Sign language? Or why they call black people African Americans?, Just because their ancestors are from Africa dosnt mean that you need to single them out by calling them an "African American" I dont walk around calling myself a French-Canadian Indian German American.

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 2:27 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have wondered the driveway parkway thing since I heard it years ago from some comedian, along with why do they call them JUMBO shrimp! lol
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 2:35 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• If you fall down an escalador, do you fall faster or slower than you would a regular flight of stairs? And if you are chinese and if u were high, would you close ur eyes all the way? How can something be new and improved? Dosent it have to be new first and then it can be improved.Im really stumped at the fact that people say its the "RESTROOM" when the last thing that you do is rest in there. Why do people call it Kleenex thats a brand why dont you say tissue because thats wat it really is!!, Why do they call a it a parkway and a driveway when you PARK in a DRIVEWAY and DRIVE in a PARKWAY!

Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:28 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Like would a fly without any wings be called a crawl? I think they should seriously take that into consideration because that is a mind boggler. Also if a mute person swears does his mom wash his hands instead of his mouth? I mean it seems kind of silly to do that because he didnt say anything bad. If a police officer arrests a mime does he tell him he has the right to remain silent? And if men and women evolved from monkeys and apes then why do we still have monkeys and apes? Maybe they will all evolve someday. What was the best thing before sliced bread? Its probably a bread knife. But if you think about it, it would really stink to not have sliced bread. Gosh that would just be awful. Why is there an expiration date on sour cream? Because its already sour. I mean youd think it would taste the same even if it was expired. I also think its kind of funny that some cruel person made the word lisp have an s in it.
    Alysia_Moore

• So that when people ask someone with a lisp why they talk so funny. Theyll say I have a lithp. I wonder if one synchronized swimmer drowns they all drown. Also how do they get the deer to cross at the yellow road sign. I mean you may see the sign when you pass it but odds are your going to forget about it further down the road. Then a deer may come out of the woods and the sign would not have served any purpose. Thats pretty much some of my serious thoughts of the day or week or however long it is before I have some more serious thoughts.
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:29 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• any ones I missed? lol
    Alysia_Moore

• LOL I got bored at work today so I put a paperclip through my nose ring hole and kept hooking stuff to it like more paperclips, or actually putting paper in it. Some people thought it was rather funny.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:29 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• well woohoo anon!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:31 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Thanks. I have a lisp. I never knew I said lithp. I now will feel even MORE uncomfortable when I talk. Really thank you. *Rolls eyes*

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Lmao! You know its really funny coming across this post now especially since me and my fiance were just saying the parkway driveway one today lol and we were questioning how they come up with names for things too lol- question- wut have u been smoking/ drinking tonight?
    lovelyli217

Answer by lovelyli217 at 2:35 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• HAHA JUMBO shrimp! lol
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 2:38 AM on Aug. 1, 2009