Not sexually satisfied. How do I tell him?

This is a sexual question, so close the kids ears.

I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years and when we have sex, he usually does the same position which is doggy-style. I tried telling him, but he doesn't change. I even tried to get on top, but he usually just flips me over. How can I tell him that the sex is not all that great without hurting his feelings? I

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Look up other sexual positions and tell him you want to try something new. Dont fake things that dont feel great (dont tell him its not good tho). But rave when the sex is fantastic. Something like, during the day, whisper erotically in his ear "Omg, the other night when you (fill in the blank with something that was great ((and be graphic))) I was so impressed Just thinking about it now makes me want to (insert either cum or explicit sexual activity that he loves)." Guys are visual, but also incredibly sensitive about sexual things. If you say you dont like it he will not want to do it at all, but provide guides while praising what you do love, with rewards along the way, and you will guide him right into a position that pleases both of you.
    NightOwlMama

Answer by NightOwlMama at 2:44 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I like what NightOwlMama said.
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 2:46 AM on Aug. 1, 2009