how did u feel when u find out u probably was going to have child

like was u scared because u was not ready

or did u feel like u could not have no child because

u did'nt have no money

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Jun. 22, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• It was 2 weeks before my 18th Birthday, I was in college, beginning my life. I didn't have any money, and I certainly wasn't ready, but you learn. You adjust. You have to. It's your new job, and probably the only one that you will actually love.

Answer by NomadSara at 10:00 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• My kids were all planned and we were "trying" so I was very excited. I never got nervous until much later! LOL!

Answer by Mimomof3boys at 10:01 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• When I was 18 I got pregnant with my first child, I decided not to have an abortion, against the father's will. I was really scared and nervous, the father left me a few months after I had my son. I didn't plan it, I didn't have a lot of money, I worked as a waitress and barely made it. But I don't regret it.
    It was the same for my daughter, it was just bad timeing for my daughter, I was older, 25 but wasn't married, and I still never went to college or nothing, so I didn't have a good job to support another child. It's always scary I think to bring another life into the world. I would pray about if you believe. If not, just believe in yourself, know that you have the power within you to be a good mother. It may or may not come naturally. It didn't for me with my son. but we grow from our mistakes. Good luck to you!

Answer by CassieRoseB at 10:03 PM on Jun. 22, 2008

• I have 5 children all together my first child i was 14teen and no at that age u don't plan anything but i did have her and finished high school no college cuz after high school a year later i had my son not planned and once again young and foolish but now i have 3 other children and they where kinda planned i wanted to plan ages couple years but with my b/f age it was best we didn't. just this month i had my oldest daughter 13teen b-day.

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jun. 23, 2008

• first time overjoyed we had been trying and waiting well what seemed like forever second time though scared to death and in denial, I wasn't ready for child #2!

Answer by Tayleina at 3:53 PM on Jun. 23, 2008