Does it bother you if your hubby or SO goes to strip clubs?

Just curious how people feel

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• YES
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:57 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• He's never expressed any interest in it, but I think it would bother me a little.

Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 2:58 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• he dont do stupid crap like that we have respect for eachother,you wont see me a bacherette party either with some stripper
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Yes, unless I go with him!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• no... he normally takes me with! But when he goes with a buddy he comes back within the hour and we have sex everywhere! it's great because I don't have to work so hard! He also texts me like every 5 minutes while he's there... it bothers me when he goes out drinking and doesn't come back til 4 am!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:01 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I agree! If I go with then no big deal but if he goes alone or with just his friends and not me, there will be hell to pay!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:04 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• He never has wanted to go, he said he has been a couple times when he was younger but even then it wasnt anything special. But if he did want to go, id just wanna go with him
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:15 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• It would bother me that he'd be spending money on other women that we need right now for our kids. Other than that, I think I'd be annoyed. We don't get jealous thinking that the other's being dishonest or unfaithful. After 7yrs and 2 kids we get jealous that the other gets to go out and have friends period! LOL

And then, when we do have a sitter, we don't know what to do with ourselves and opt for a movie and quiet time at home.
    tcarter1981

Answer by tcarter1981 at 5:10 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I didnt mind my husband going...he has VERY strong morals...to the point he didnt want to go because he didnt want to upset me..i kept telling him it was okay so he finally agreed...i then went to his friend that was bringing him and gave him a twenty to pay for my husband to have a lap dance....i wanted to show my husband i trusted him...he apparantly took the twenty instead and used it for drinks.....LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:53 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Nope, It does not bother me, I trust my husband 100%. Anyway sometimes I go with him, but it wouldn't bother me if him and his friends wanted to go.

lilmaiyagirl

Answer by lilmaiyagirl at 10:07 AM on Aug. 1, 2009