How do you feel about your hubby or SO looking at porn online?

Does it bother you or do you not care? Are you upset if he actually pays for a porn site? Has it ever caused problems in your relationship? Am curious about how you ladies feel about it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:59 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• He usually watches it with me! I dont get mad then but no, he is not allowed to jack off to it! It turns him on to watch it with me there too!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:06 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• it's never caused a problem in our relationship, I like to get on and look with him.... we find new positions and such. But him paying for it NO WAY!!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:06 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I got no problem with him watching porn. Better then him going out and messing with other women!
    crazypink

Answer by crazypink at 3:08 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• a couple yrs ago my husband said I was fat. n that caused a lot of problems in the bedroom area. but he still loved me and soon found out I was still as flexible, creative and arousing as before I gained weight. when your SO gives you confidence plus your confedence for yourself the petty stuff like porn goes away. yes he looks and I don't care , he will be with me, not that girl on the internet, film, or mag. we do role playing & get ideas from porn. or even good movies with great sex scenes!
    a-boys-world

Answer by a-boys-world at 3:10 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I think i watch porn more than he does so...it doesn't bother me.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:18 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• we usually watch together, more for ideas tho.
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:26 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i hate it it gross i dont agree but lot of people dont mind it
    Edie28

Answer by Edie28 at 4:15 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• PinkCrossFoundation.org
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:56 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• We don't do porn in my relationship. We think it's a form of cheating and if he were to say, "Let me watch it or I'll sleep with someone else" I wouldn't be with him. It's never "better than cheating," you either have a good man or you don't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I watch it with DH sometimes too, it can spice up the sex life. But spending money for porn sites on line, no way. That would piss me off.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2009