How do you spend time with SO?

On a daily basis, what do you do with your hubby? How often do you spend time together? And do you ever feel like you don't spend enough time with him? Or have enough interaction with him?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 3:11 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• besides sleep I spend anytime he's not at work together, so it just depends on the day. But deffinately on a daily basis. Even if its running errands, doing laundry, laying around, having sex, going on some pretty great walks, cooking, taking showers together, etc. I feel like if he didnt work we would spend more time together, and maybe we spend too much time together, my mom and some of his friends and family have said that too us, but we love each other and are gonna have our first baby soon, so its expected I think
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:36 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• he's been deployed for 13 mos now... so the only "time" we get is on the phone! We can talk for a good 3 hours at times!!! I can't wait til we can actually talk face to face and be together again.....
    However, we love to go on walks, watch a movie together, have a good drink together and just let loose on everything that bothers us! When we first started dating we would walk from our apartment down to the beach and just sit there, drink and talk about EVERYTHING!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:40 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• At this time of year we usually go for walks in the evening or we go out for a ride on his motorcycle.  In the winter we like watching movies or TV together.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:52 AM on Aug. 1, 2009