Are you better at sex because of what you see in porn?

I find I please my husband better the more I watch porn. I feel I learn more like how to give him a better bj and all that. Anyone else have the same experience with porn?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:20 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• yup! I love it! you really learn alot!
    Alysia_Moore

Answer by Alysia_Moore at 3:21 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• They don't call it porn-ography for nothing! I would hope people learn something from watching. And not just get off on it by themselves.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 3:23 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I have learned lots from porn. Lol. I don't go all out whore, but the hubby definately enjoys the improvements.. ;)
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 3:25 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• we both learned some new positions and I learned how to please him better so yeah its been beneficial to the sex life
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:29 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• O i love it too , i really don't know why porn has such a bad reoutation , sure if its abused as any other thing its going to be a bad thing .. But I took it like you , pur fun and learning in any way.
    Cathybee

Answer by Cathybee at 8:31 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• My DH and I watched porn in Germany once and I was so turned off it took weeks to get over it. Yukkkkkkkkkk...... I want love-making, not perversions,okay?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• To be honest, no.
    Wifey2Watson

Answer by Wifey2Watson at 9:58 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Well you watched German porn where they like to poop and pee on eachother. I'm talking regular...even soft core porn.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 1:14 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• oh yes..we learn alot of new positions and other things from porn....fun stuff
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 12:18 AM on Aug. 2, 2009

• I do watch it and has made me better in giving bj and come out with positions and move my body better.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 PM on Aug. 2, 2009