TTC and Need A Little Help

Ok so here is my story. My husband and I are TTC for baby #2. I had mirena in for a little over a year and had it taken out July 16. I got my period the 18th until the 22nd. This is the first period I've had since I got my mirena put in. My husband and I have had sex at least 4-5 times since the 22nd. My question is when should I be ovulating? My periods have always been pretty regular I think. Before with baby #1 I "think" if the calculations were correct I got pregnant the last wednesday of April before. Would that mean my best ovulation day would have been July 29th? I've read the info on signs of when you are ovulating but I don't seem to notice a discharge or anything. So should I be ovulating between July 28th and August 3rd? Is that right?. Help please. I am soo anxious to get pregnant. Thanks

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 3:33 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• if ur typically normal on schedule for period then see how long it takes you to have ur period in August, because ur cycle may have changed from a 28 day to a 40day, you never know and all is normal. so if ur period is, lets say, July 18th and ur next one is august 18 then yes u should be ovulating around the time frame you said.

but if ur next period isnt until august 28 = 40 day cycle, then ur ovulation would be different. so try and wait a month to see what ur for sure cycle will be and then u'll know exactly when to try.

also *** 1st day of last period to 1st day of next period is ur cycle
    u should ovulate right in the middle, maybe off by a week, so get busy in that middle week
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 AM on Aug. 1, 2009