• In the Spotlight:

Have you ever been stuck in an elevator?

Look at this poor guy, I have no idea how I get led to these vids! lol. On the right side is the article of the poor guy. I still wonder why he never pooped or peed, hmm, maybe theyedited it out.

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 3:47 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the elevator looked pretty clean the whole time but they did show him standing by the door holding it open and mayb he was peeing then....I dunno.. I would have lost my freaking mind and no that has never happened to me, I usually take stairs because I fear that very situation
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 3:54 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:47 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• yes, I was too lazy to walk up the stairs for gym and took the elevator... which apparently shuts down DURING class so two friends and I were stuck in there for 50 minutes. Should have taken that flight of stairs!!! That 50 min were bad enough! I am still worried when I get into an elevator LMAO!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:49 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• that would suck!!! i would be freaking out!!! i was after 50 minutes!!!! I couldn't even imagine!!!!
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:54 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• LOL lilmama, I was once stuck on FreeFall, a ride at SixFlags here in Cali. for one hour, they never warned us when they fixed it so we just fell and it scared the SHI&% out of me! The rest of the day we were like celebrities, ppl recognized us, I was only 16 at the time so I was like freaked out.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:56 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Damn! Dom, when you smoke you can't climbing no 43 flights of stairs! LMAO! (smoker here), I am proud of myself when I say, hey son, let's get crazy and take the stairs to the 2nd floor!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 3:58 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• oh...lol i didnt realise there were so many stairs...lol
    Dom123123

Answer by Dom123123 at 4:00 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Oh my! Just the thought of it makes me try to breathe more. I'm not claustrophobic, but I think I'd have trouble. Not to mention the bathroom worry. I was stuck on the top of a ferris wheel a while back. I was a kid, so I didn't like it and was glad to get down, but it wasn't fun.

Answer by Bmat at 7:56 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• yes! It was stuck between floors and the power including the dang emergency phone went out. I am claustrophobic so I'm trying to keep my 2 young children from freaking out while I had a severes panic attack. Was in there about 20 minutes. This is why even if I'm going up 10 flights I take the stairs.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:56 AM on Aug. 1, 2009