My question is about praying for others..

I used to pray for others, and stop due to some things, trials. Now i want to start again praying for others. SHould I wait? I alsways repent of my sins before praying for others.. Just want to get back for praying for others.. When will I know to start praying again? Do i need to wait till I am strong in faith? I do pray.. Just wondering if i am doing the right thing..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• You do not need to wait to pray for others. If it is on your mind now, then NOW is the time to begin! Praying with God's grace, and with God's compassion for others is always the "right thing".

good

wildflowergal

Answer by wildflowergal at 4:35 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• God always hears us when we pray. Don't worry, he will hear and answer your prayers.
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 5:43 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I don't think you should pray for others with out their permission. I think it's only considerate to that person.
    MorriganzMommy

Answer by MorriganzMommy at 7:26 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• morriganzmommy...you're kidding right?
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 7:48 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Wow there so many people that have been prayed for without permission that have turned to God, turned their life around. because of these petitions. These prayers have come from a pure love, for that person. Only God can soften a hard heart. If we wait for permission it might not happen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Why are you complicating this? Prayer is simply communicating with God. That is where you start. You start by acknowledging God, confessing your sin, and then pray for others in whatever way God prompts your heart. He's already started prompting you or you wouldn't be asking the question. So by all means go to your heavenly father, He's been waiting on you, and I am sure He misses you.
    teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 6:03 PM on Aug. 1, 2009