I saw this yesterday on another post and thought it was so cute, kind of made me get teary-eyed,lol. Isn't it cute?

Not to mention last night I got hooked on watching all of these funny first wedding dance videos. I know I am a sap for weddings but I thought all the videos were so sweet. :( I guess I have wedding envy,lol.

Mamasita98

Asked by Mamasita98 at 4:28 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I saw this video last week and thought it was totally awesome! I think it's neat because walking to the Altar to marry someone SHOULD be a CELEBRATION! They will always remember their wedding as a Happy, Fun, Amazing day. Anon who answered first has a stick up her butt. Welcome to the 21st Century, where people have fun and are allowed to be creative rather than solemn!
    Mama_McD

Answer by Mama_McD at 10:26 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2EypojAng8

I found out tonight that they were on the Today Show also.

Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 4:29 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• A wedding should be taken seriously and not as a joke. It is a union between man and woman and not a dance contest.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:40 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• OKAYYYY, Sorry, it was just a post I saw yesterday and thought it was cute. I guess I shall go now.
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 4:53 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• This was the awesomest ever! Screw the anon! Weddings are supposed to be fun! Marriage is supposed to be fun! I mean really, who likes going to the same ole wedding, sitting quiet, pipe organ or someone singing a too long version of ave maria and whatnot,everybody lookin at their watches wondering "can't they get to the kissing, I'm hungry" lol! This wedding did make me tear up! What an awesome support system of friends and family they have, joining in on the dancing like that!
    lovnmybaby

Answer by lovnmybaby at 5:20 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I know huh!? I'm bitterly divorced and even I was weeping! I went on to watch another 15 videos of first dances from all walk of life who actually went through the trouble of taking dance lessons and making thier family laugh!
    Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 5:38 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 5:42 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• OMG! That was the best laugh I have had in awhile anonymous! Thank you so much! I can see you was a bridezilla. I believe that a MARRIAGE is a union between a couple. Not the wedding. The wedding is one day of your life. Have fun, ENJOY IT. This couple in the youtube video is great. They are going into their marriage full of life and fun. I think more people need to do that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:08 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Mamasita98

Answer by Mamasita98 at 6:59 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Omg that is such a cute idea!! I want to have a fun wedding like that!!
    KallysMommy

Answer by KallysMommy at 7:26 AM on Aug. 1, 2009