If a picture is worth a thousand words, what does this say?

Since there was SO MUCH criticism made over this incident, I thought it was interesting to post this picture--which, was posted on The White House BLOG!

Looks like Obama could use more practice with his "teachable moments" especially when it comes to helping his BFF Henry Gates!

Looks like the "racist cop" has more class and manners than "stand-alone" Obama! LOL

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/Over-Beers/

LoriKeet

Asked by LoriKeet at 6:52 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Impression: Obama looking arrogant as usual. Just another photo op and doesn't look like much was accomplished in the end. Now can he get back to the business of running this country? Oh, that's right, he already has it on his agenda to be dictator of the new Socialist government and more than 30 czars and hundreds of minions in his administration to take care of that!
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 7:04 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:53 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• ...and as a follow-up how about this one...

GW Bush helps frail former KKK member Senator Robert Byrd...

(scroll to bottom of page)

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/07/obamas_revealing_body_language.html

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:02 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Jesus Christ, do you ever get tired of NOT making a difference? I swear to God, you must stay up all night while "breastfeeding" and take inadequate notes and your husband must be effin' tired of hearing you rant all day (or you you are ordered to be quiet as a mouse around him and then come and rant on here)! What do you get out of these questions? OK, I figured it out, you are trying to get a free community college education through Cafemoms. Spend this energy making sure that your hate doesn't cause another Columbine incident, with everyone feeling all hurt and bullied.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:16 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Anon 7:16 (pretty sure I know who you are!)

Are you effin kidding me?! LMAO

First of all, if you think "I'm bad," my husband is more fired up than me when it comes to Obama! LOL

FTR...I stopped breastfeeding my 7 1/2 and 5 1/2 year old children 7 and 5 years ago respectively! No one in our home is "quiet as a mouse" all day--we have no trouble with communication, we are equal partners in our relationship, and did I mention I have two boys?! LOL

Oh, and as for my education, I received my dual Bachelors Degree in Sports Medicine and Exercise Physiology from Boston University in 1990 (likely before you were born!), and then received my Master's Degree in 1993 in Biomedicine from Brown University (an Ivy League school), and my hubby is EQUALLY educated!

And, I'M not the one spewing hateful messages to other moms, ANON!!! Boy, you really can't stand when your man makes blunder after blunder.....after blunder, can you?! LOL
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:34 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Anon: You are a prime example of the hate mongering question marks on here. I don't hide behind one because I happen to believe in freedom of speech. All you spew is hatred and false accusations. And why are YOU up all hours of the night. Obviously, you're goal is to stir up dissension because you didn't even address the original post .
    chocaholic888

Answer by chocaholic888 at 7:45 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Um, I couldn't see any picture from the link posted. I am on a blackberry and that may be why. Anyone else having a problem??
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:50 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• micheledo
    click on the first and second responses--"live" links.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:51 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I saw the pictures on the second link! Thanks, just got done looking. I am curious, how are gates and Obama friends? Based on the picture I would assume they aren't close friends, just acquaintances. I wondered when I first heard Obama make the statement about his 'friend' and the stupid police.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:54 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Classic. Typical. Not suprised.

Lori, I totally get what you mean about your husband being more fired up politically than you. SO IS MINE! LOL....There are days that I cannot stand anymore of his "talks". He hasnt figured out yet that hes preaching to the choir. SO I sent him to facebook to do his rantings....LOL
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 8:19 AM on Aug. 1, 2009