Ladies, will you take a few minutes to read this link? It is breakdown of the new planned Health Bill

This is a true breakdown of what the new health bill means for you and your family. Our Gov't will now be able to have their hands in everything with this bill from our financials to how our death will be handled. We WILL be paying out of our pockets to cover illegals and if you are self-employed it will be even worse for you. The Gov't will even have a hand in marriage counseling. Do you really want them to tell you what is wrong in your marriage?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE---take a few minutes and read this!!!!

http://www.theospark.net/2009/07/obamacare-reading-of-bill-so-far-just.html

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Can you post a clickable link? I can't get on it from my blackberry. Sorry! I have heard the bill gives the government access to our bank accounts. Very sCary!!!!! While the intention may not be to take our money, at this time, there will be nothing to stop that later. We also had an article in our local paper about the euthenasia counseling for the elderly. Guess states rights are a thing of the past!
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 7:57 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:56 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I cannot IMAGINE that even uber LIBERALS are in favor of this plan! Beyond the points already posted, here are few that "jumped" put at me!!!!

You've GOT to take off your adoration blinders for all things Obama/Progressive--this is not good for ANY American citizen!!!

Pg 58HC Bill - Govt will have real-time access to individuals' finances and a National ID Healthcard will be issued!

Pg 59 HC Bill lines 21-24 Govt will have direct access to your banks' accounts for election funds transfer

Pg 72 Lines 8-14 Govt is creating a HC Exchange to bring private HC plans under Govt control.

Pg 84 Sec 203 HC bill - Govt mandates ALL benefit pkgs for private HC plans in the Exchange

Pg 195 HC Bill - Officers and employees of HC Admin (GOVT) will have access to ALL Americans' financial and personal records.

Pg 354 Sec 1177 - Govt will RESTRICT enrollment of special needs people.!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:10 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Its pretty scary and I think there will be major trouble if any f this passes.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:51 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I actually contacted my Congress women and Congress man and my state Representative on this one, both of the Congress people are Dem's so I don't think they will really listen, but I gave it my best.

tyme4me2day

Answer by tyme4me2day at 10:10 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Well, I hate to say I told you so to all the Obama lovers, actually I love to say it :-) At least I can say this mess is not my fault, I voted for McCain!
    mitty75

Answer by mitty75 at 10:27 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I am not for this in any way but as i said in another post if you don't read the original bill you won't get the real facts. While about 50-60% of this is plausible some is just not correct. It is all someones idea of what could happen. I do agree that if they write something down that can be construed as something even though not directly stated, they will use it that way. They put what they want in the bill and they don't put in what they don't want in the bill. Thats that, but if you want the truth you need to stop reading the maybes and opinions and read the real bill.

http://www.capwiz.com/afanet/webreturn/?url=http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.3200:
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 10:51 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Here is a link to the actual healthcare bill. I know that there are alot of thoughts and ideas out there, but I would rather see the actual thing before I go runny around scared.

http://edlabor.house.gov/documents/111/pdf/publications/AAHCA-BillText-071409.pdf

etsmom

Answer by etsmom at 11:33 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• They want complete control of us. Throw the idiots out of office!
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 12:04 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Sorry Gals but I dont want them!

They ALL lose their jobs in my book.

My Constitution says this is ALL WRONG.
    chickaboom73

Answer by chickaboom73 at 12:24 PM on Aug. 1, 2009