sex...

ok so i've asked this question a long time ago and got the responses that nothing was wrong with me and things will change, but they haven't. what the hell is wrong with me? i'm pregnant and have no sex drive. i love my man with all me heart so what is up? i asked this at 4 months. i am now just about 8 months and still nothing. i think we've done it a total of 8 times since i've been pregnant, if that? i'm goging crazy. what is wrong with me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That's completely normal. Some woman have a crazy sex drive, some see no change, and some have none at all. All 4 of my pregnancies have been different.
    micheledo

Answer by micheledo at 8:23 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• your hormones are all messed up, cause you are growing a child. you are stressed about not wanting sex, and life. You may not feel very attractive, and well at this point sex is probably getting difficult anyway, and unless you want to help speed the birthday along, I wouldn't be any rush. So they were right, don't stress. If you want to give him sympathy sex go for it, there are creams but I would talk to your doc about that, I think they increase the blood flow to you vaginia thus increasing sesitivity. Also give yourself 6 weeks after the birth then see how you feel. Plus there are always other ways to show you care that I am sure wil leave him just as satisfied. Don't worry you preggo that is all.
    DevilInPigtails

Answer by DevilInPigtails at 8:27 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Maybe your SO/DH needs to make you want sex. ( Forplay)

Answer by louise2 at 8:29 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Some get horny like crazy, some women are disgusted by sex. It all depends on you and the way you react to hormones. Relax.
    allans_girl

Answer by allans_girl at 9:04 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• you sound just like me, i can't stand to be around my husband right now & i'm almost 9 months
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:38 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• i have no sex drive either at 8 months we didnt even have sex for 2 months i can stand being around him but i dont really want to have sex at all it's normal though theres nothing wrong with you
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 10:24 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• totally normal, it will come back after the baby is born.
    gottalovemal

Answer by gottalovemal at 2:55 PM on Aug. 1, 2009