Money

Can you really win money playing at the casino? Taking $20 can win you what?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in General Parenting

• Depend on what machine you pick to play. I have won $500 on a $5 machine. I only put a $20 in and hit it a couple of times. It all about luck I say.

Answer by louise2 at 8:41 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• I wouldn't think it was a sure thing. Casinos are a lot like the lottery, you're GAMBLING
    kustomkrochet

Answer by kustomkrochet at 8:42 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• You can if you are lucky. You can also lose it all in 2 minutes.
    motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 10:20 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• You CAN but that definitely doesn't mean you will. I've gone to a casino exactly 3 times in my life. Each time with $20 in my pocket. I won $65 once, broke even once (meaning I played for about an hour & walked out with $20), & lost it all once. If you are looking to play longer, find a nickel or penny slot machine. If you are hoping for that big hit, find a progressive dollar machine. Video poker is also popular b/c you choose which cards you want to keep so some people feel it gives them a bit more control over the game. But like kustomkrochet said, it is GAMBLING so make of that what you will.
    funnyface1204

Answer by funnyface1204 at 12:15 PM on Aug. 1, 2009