Infection?

A week ago I had a pimple on the inside of my bottom eyelid. I guess these are called stys. I'd never had one before in my life. Well, this morning I woke up with another one. Same eye but on the inside of my top eyelid.
Could this be a sign of an infection or something? I've never had them before and suddenly I get 2 in a week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Health

• I also would be concerned that it seems to be spreading. There is something called Sty away or something like that, ask the pharmacist. The best thing would probably get it checked by a doctor to find out if it is something that needs medical care. Good luck. Please post a followup?

Answer by Bmat at 9:09 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• We're about to drive across a country, so seeing a doctor is out until I get where I'm going. But I'll try to make an appointment for Tuesday or Wednesday. And I'll ask about that stuff. Thanks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Infections usually itch or hurt and your eye is watery. You can get infections from old eye makeup. If its pinkeye (conjunctivitis) it can be vey contagious.
    GailllAZ

Answer by GailllAZ at 9:13 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Recently, I haven't been wearing makeup often. And my eye hasn't been itchy or watery. It's watery now, but I think that's because of the sty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• And my eye hurts when I touch it, but I think that is also from the sty.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Aug. 1, 2009

• If you are breastfeeding, put a drop of milk in your eye. Really

Answer by rkoloms at 4:07 PM on Aug. 1, 2009

• Not breastfeeding anymore or I would.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Aug. 1, 2009