Crazy nipples!

I've been BFing my DD for 4 months now and I just noticed that my nipples are really smooth and have a pinkish hue to them. My DD is recovering from thrush, and I wanted to know if that was a sign that she might get thrush again. Sorry, if that sounds weird..first time mom..lol

Oh, her thrush is just about gone, but not fully..so I just wanna make sure that I don't re-infect her.

piercedbeauty21

Asked by piercedbeauty21 at 9:36 AM on Aug. 1, 2009 in Health

• Well I'll tell you from experience you will know when you have thrush on your breasts. When my daughter had it when she was only 2 weeks old and then transmitted it onto me, my breasts burned really bad from it. And there were little white dots right on the nipple. When I realized what it was I treated it just like I would a regular yeast infection and I ate yogurt, took garlic and acidophillis capsules. It went away quickly after that without having to treat it. Hopefully you can catch it before it gets bad.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 4:22 PM on Aug. 1, 2009